Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Urban Outfitters Dorm Bedding



Rosa Rivera, 49, a physiotherapist, married and mother of Angelo Gaetano. Already

Ferrandina municipal councilor for two terms and come in a progressive city councilor, in recent years I have served as Councillor of the Province of Matera, first with responsibility for Social Affairs, Culture, Sports and Education, then to the Education, Employment and Youth Policy. An experience that lasted up to the recent resignations.

My roots in the proletariat Lucan. In one of Tricarico, told with love and skill from the pen of Scotellaro. Father
laborer, laborer mother, are the first of seven children.
E 'in the liberation movements of women that I have made politically and culturally in the late '70s.
were enrolled in the PCI and immediately after the turn of Bolognina I joined the movement and the Communist Party of the PRC.
I received my first card from the hands of Rosario Pellegrino, a worker of the PNT, the Club Val Basento factories.
In this valley and its struggles has matured my choice of a party, in labor struggles of the former Materit, on their side in the employment of the City of Ferrandina. In the company's workers were asbestos without special precautions, because it is not fully aware of the danger, or because under the blackmail humiliation of losing their jobs. Many of those workers, today, there are no more.

Perhaps for these reasons that the themes of work, job insecurity, safety and occupational illnesses determine the priority of my political engagement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment